Forum on Western Sydney Airport
Representing the community
The Forum on Western Sydney Airport (FOWSA) links the community, the Government and WSA Co during planning and construction of Western Sydney Airport and provides a consultative forum for the exchange of information and ideas.
FOWSA members have a responsibility to inform their communities about planning and progress of the airport project and share information on a range of issues relating to the broader airport development. In turn, members will raise community concerns to be discussed at FOWSA meetings.
For more information about how FOWSA works and a list of current FOWSA members, see the FOWSA factsheet PDF: 505 KB.
For information about the role, structure and governance of FOWSA, see the Terms of Reference PDF: 331 KB .
Records of meeting
Records of FOWSA meetings and information about the work of FOWSA are available below.
- Record of Meeting 1–26 May 2017 PDF: 258 KB
- Record of Meeting 2–29 August 2017 PDF: 270 KB
- Record of Meeting 3–21 November 2017 PDF: 440 KB
- Record of Meeting 4–16 March 2018 PDF: 97 KB
- Record of Meeting 5–2 June 2018 PDF: 726 KB
- FOWSA Open General Meeting – Submitted Questions & Answers PDF: 324 KB
- Record of Meeting 6–26 October 2018 PDF: 505 KB
- Record of Meeting 7–29 March 2019 PDF: 624 KB
- Record of Meeting 8–7 June 2019 PDF: 563 KB
- Record of Meeting 9 – 7 September 2019 PDF: 765 KB
- FOWSA Open General Meeting – Submitted Questions & Answers PDF: 199 KB
- Record of Meeting 10 – 6 December 2019 PDF: 511 KB